November 14, 2011

What A Fun Weekend

I spent this past weekend at a scrapbook retreat at the Wilds. This was my first time attending the Paperie retreat and I have to say the ladies from the Paperie pulled off an awesome weekend. Then again, with 60+ like-minded ladies, bags full of my favourite supplies, some chocolate and a bottle of wine, how could it not be awesome.

I arrived mid-morning on Friday and didn't leave until mid-afternoon on Sunday. Almost every hour in between was filled with paper, tape, scissors and endless scrapbooking fun. I scrapped all day Friday, turning in earlier than most close to midnight and was up and at 'em early on Saturday morning. We went til the wee hours again that day and was back at it again before 9am on Sunday. Pure scrapbooking bliss.

I made 12 layouts, which was probably more than I`ve made throughout 2011 so far! Better than that I made a bunch of new friends and got to know a few others a little better. I can`t wait to go to the next retreat and scrap the weekend away. My only regret is not having gone before.

I`ll have a bunch of those layouts to share over the next little while, along with another cool bonus from the weekend. In the meantime, here`s the scene from our corner of the scrapbooking room:

I sat where the computer is open in the table. Don`t ya love that organized chaos!

No comments: