May 17, 2012

Right Now...

Right Now …

I’m going to the airport to catch a flight to Halifax for the Bluenose Half Marathon 2012.
I’m feeling both excited and nervous that race day, after almost five months, is finally really, really close.
I’m wondering how flying with little man is going to be this time around, now that he’s mobile.

somehow I doubt HP will sleep the whole flight this time around!
I’m eating oatmeal with brown sugar, banana and nuts, like almost every other weekday morning.
I’m drinking a strong cup of coffee, like almost every other morning.
I’m anticipating a lovely long weekend complete with sunshine, family, and friends.
I’m looking forward to enjoying the company of good friends we don’t see often enough over dinner and drinks.
…I planning on meeting my race day goals and celebrating the accomplishment over dinner and drinks!

run baby run!
I’m hoping my body, the weather, and the race course culminate in an awesome 21.1km run.
I’m thinking how lucky I am to be able to run, to travel, to live a happy life. Life is good.
Happy long weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Lesley Ann Staples said...

Have fun and good luck.