1. A few more Saturday mornings at The Rocket with my men. So love that they kept the common area from when it was Auntie Crae's and that they serve the sweet pastries, rich coffee and savory treats.
|Having a yarn over coffee, sweets and the weekend paper. Love.|
|some cute in the spf stuff :)|
|The food is delish, the view amazing and the experience just wonderful. A must-do for tourists and locals alike.|
|We have a different fire pit these days, but the experience is the same.|
6. A visit to the beach.
7. Introducing Hudson to swimming at the pool. I'm thinking our visit to the beach/the ocean might be a bit cold for his first experience!.
8. Completing my first post-baby 10km run. I survived a 5km one with some walking on the weekend and enjoyed another 5km yesterday, shaving a couple of minutes of my weekend time, so easy as she goes on this one.
9. Scrapbooking a few pages about the little man. Perfect rainy day activity.
10. Reading. I'm already well underway with this, almost finished The Help by Kathyrn Stockett and enjoying it immensely.
11. An out-of-province excursion, complete with Hudson's first plant ride and catching up with great friends.
12. Lots of dining al fresco on the deck with my hubby.
|Again, we have a new BBQ these days, but the experience is the same!|