February 7, 2012

I Had a Featured Photo!!

I sometimes link up a photo from our week with Rebecca Cooper's Simple Things post on Sundays, as I did this week. In the days following, she also does a round-up of her favourite photos from that week and this week ... my photo was featured!! Woot woot! The sunny photo of my sweet valentine was the first of four photos she highlighted from the week... out of 96 submissions!

HP really is terribly cute, so I guess I shouldn`t be surprised ;) Of course, this is also the photo submitted in Bellies & Bundles Facebook contest, so if you want to support our entry head on over here and click like on the photo. The competition is very cute and a few are closing in on our lead quickly, so every click of support would be appreciated.

And just in case you need to see our sweet valentine again, here he is:



No comments: