February 16, 2012

Project Life Week 5

Another wonderful week in the album - the week of January 30 to February 5. As I was putting it together, I saw a numbers theme emerging and went with it. I incorporated all the different numbers that made up our everyday this week as part of the design.

Here's the full two-page spread, and sorry about the glare on the left - so hard to avoid with everything inside page protectors.


And the left-side close-up:

Numbers everywhere from the R3 in the intro card to the many number stickers on the journalling cards
 And the right-side close-up:

When I saw the numbers theme coming out, I thought it would be fun to jot down how much snow fell this week. We were dumped on three days that week and had over 50cms in total. I noted the big snowfalls and days on the yellow card there. The red numbers are related to my crafting mess and success that week :)


I also mailed a few envelopes and packages this week, so I thought it would be nice to note how much a stamp costs right now. In 15 or 20 years, I'm sure HP will laugh at that.



A few of the special numbers documented from our week were:
  • 50+ cm of snow was dumped from Monday to Sunday
  • 12 older cousins for HP on Daddy's side
  • A 2nd new car
  • 10 things about HP at 10 months
  • Creating a crafty mess and mailing the results, 5 lovely card/tag gift sets
  • And of course, the 3 of us, one happy little Ryan trio




No comments: