February 22, 2011

One Little Word Album

Back in January I mentioned my one little word for 2011 - Open - and how I am creating an album as part of a year-long online class to keep that top of mind. A couple of weeks ago I finished putting the January portion of that album together and thought you might like to have a peek.

Cover Page

Inside Cover - Self-portrait taken in January 2011, the start of the OLW journey.


Journaling cards that capture why I chose 'open' as my word, what I hope to bring into my life with this word, and how it's defined. There's also a quote that includes my word, which I really quite like. It reflects the 'why I chose open' as my word. The rest of the cards are just scrapbooked, embellished papers to fill in the page protectors. February's class prompt will fill in the back of this page with photos (which I probably should get around to taking - might be March for me!).


I do hope I find that "joy blooms where minds and hearts are open" this year.

No comments: