January 17, 2009

Another Take on Kristina's Color Inspiration

I know I said yesterday that I'm not a huge fan of the orange/pink combo - and here I am using it two days in a row! I just liked the way my card turned out and I had this picture of mom and I that was just calling for the same color combination. So, here's Kristina's color inspiration #38 take 2:

Anyways gotta scoot, I'm babysitting two handsome little boys for my best friend tonight while her and her hubby go to dinner and while my hubby has a boys night watching the Barrett Jackson auction.

supplies: patterned paper & date sticker is scenic route, solid is SU! cardstock, ribbon from a jumbo pack from costco, flowers are prima, clip & brads are making memories, as are gems I think, and rub-on is from fancy pants design. The pen and ink are both unmarked :)

1 comment:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool page!! Thanks for sharing!!
-t