So, today, I too stopped to appreciate the little sights and sounds of my day:
- A toasty decaf Americano in a simple green and white cup.
- The frosty January wind nipping against my face as I scurried to pick up printed photos during lunch.
- The stacks of colourful papers and inks and ribbons at the Paperie (I found some papers for my OLW project).
- The fluttering of a wiggly, active baby-to-be inside.
- The afternoon sunshine glinting off mirrors in the car parking lot at work.
- Hot, spicy chicken chili in a simple white bowl - the perfect supper for a crisp winter evening.
- The warmth of my husband's skin.