January 13, 2011

Target {Love}

Oh my word. How happy was I when I saw this news story today? I looove Target and have regularly lamented the lack of the Target-goodness in Canada. Anytime I find myself in the US I try to locate me a Target and indulge in all its glory. The displays, the colour, the style, the price. I get happy just thinking about it.

So reading today that Target has purchased Zellers stores in Canada and plans to convert about 150 of the 220 locations to Target stores over the next couple of years had me doing my happy dance in my office chair. I seriously hope that at least one of the two Zellers in St. John's gets the Target-treatment.

Until then, let me spread some Target {Love} by sharing a some of the Target-goodness I hankering for today:

Oh so stylish, yet perfectly functional, and the right price. With a new babe on the way, this super cute diaper bag would be just marvelous:
Baby Essentials Embroidered Large Satchel Diaper Bag with Brag Book - Black Dot
And how about these shoes?!? Neutral enough to go with almost any outfit, yet with just enough panache to stand-out and kick your style up a notch. At just $29.99, these are a STEAL!
Women's Mossimo® Versie Pumps - Faux Snakeskin
This pillow is the perfect shade of green to complement my living room curtains:

Poise Decorative Pillow - Green
Valentine's Day is just around the corner - wouldn't breakfast taste sweeter in these lovely bowls?

Multi Heart 12-pc. Dinnerware Set

Speaking of red, how about this dress? It looks chic enough to wear to work with a great pair of heels (see above!) or comfy enough to pair with flats and run errands with a babe in tow - my more likely scenario over the next year ;) 

Merona® Collection Women's Julias Dress - Flamenco Red
Oh, how I hope to see a Target near me soon!

No comments: