Friday past marked the official start of fall on the calendar and I couldn't be happier (though I had thought it was two days earlier, jumping the gun I guess!). Tis my favourite season of all. I love summer and her wonderful warmth, I enjoy winter with her holiday spirit and I welcome the new life that spring brings, but fall, oh wonderful fall is the best of them all.
|fall pumpkins in massachusetts|
|fall creeping in around the Harvard campus, so lovely|
- Take Hudson to the pumpkin patch. Oh so cliche, but how can I not? He's the cutest pumpkin I know!
- Sip many pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. Mmmm.
- Walk in the park, breathe in that fresh fall air.
- Clean out my closet and attic. Some people spring clean, I fall clean.
- Enjoy one last fire in the pit, bundled warm.
- Enjoy a fire or two in our fireplace, cozied up.
- Trick or treating. For the first time in years and years!
- Enjoy the glistening of the first real frost.
- Take in a fall sunset with my family.
- Make a good dent in the holiday shopping. I vow, vow, vow to not leave most of it until December this year. I swear!
- Pull out my fall decor. Sooner rather than later. Hmmm, a good way to kick start cleaning the attic.
- Run consistently. I need to rebuild my running base after a few months of not running followed by a few more months of sporadic running.
- Scrapbook a few layouts of my ever growing list. I'm sure there'll be a cold day or two in there somewhere fit for nothing but a fire, scissors and glue.
What about you, what's on your fall bucket list?