In doing the Project Life album over the past 3+ weeks, I've realized how full and busy our weeks seem to be. Yet, in the midst of those weeks are mostly quiet, ordinary days. I guess its when you add them all up, the little ordinary moments write an extraordinary story. The story of today is more on the quiet and ordinary. The simple story of today includes:
- Starting as a two car family for the first time in years.
- Round one of playtime, snack time, and nap time.
- Re-rolling the toilet paper. Again. Sigh.
- A few storybooks with momma and on his own.
- More playtime, snack time and, with any luck, nap time.
- An overdue trip to the grocery store on the agenda, baby permitting.
- Some form of fish for supper, accompanied by veggies galore. Mmmmm.
Yep, that's the story of today.