April 12, 2011

Maybe a little MIA

As most of you know, I've been a little busy over the past week. D and I welcomed Hudson Peter Ryan into our lives last Monday morning and life has been completely and wonderfully changed ever since.


We're adjusting to sleep deprivation and frequent feedings, to diaper changes and figuring out little cries. And of course we're also enjoying plenty of snuggles, cuddles and kisses.


We're very fortunate and beyond grateful that my mom has been here with us since last Friday and will stay until this weekend. She's been a God-send, keeping the laundry, dishes, meals and such going. But better than that, she is an amazing snuggler. Or at least that's what Hudson tells me.


As we continue to adjust to this new life as a family of three, I expect I'll be a little MIA on the blog over the next few weeks. Perhaps a post intermittently, but my first priority will be keeping the wee one fed, rested, clean and clothed. After that, I'll be focusing on the same for mama. If there are spare minutes in between, you might find me here. And of course, for anyone who's close enough you can come enjoy the soft-skinned angel for yourself.



1 comment:

sandy said...

Enjoy every minute and take time to enjoy these early days!