January 25, 2009

These are the days...

Life has been good to me. Really and truly. Tonight I sit on a comfy couch with my handsome husband whom I love deeply. There's a fire in the fireplace while the wind whistles outside our window. There's a glass of very delicious Shiraz within arms reach. Today, I've slept in, praised God, sipped a latte, cooked a Sunday supper and now await a favourite TV program. I've programmed the coffee pot for the morning and pressed my clothes, all without interruption, saving on the morning rush. Flannel sheets on the bed and a job to go to in the morning. Health, love and happiness can be found in abundance. All small blessings in and of themselves. Collectively, they make me smile and think, life has been good to me indeed.


Counting your blessings make them that much greater.

No comments: